Skip to content
10 Tips to Surviving a KK Party. Visiting a Killing Kittens party may be nervewracking.
- Like walking to your neighborhood pub? Nope! Self-esteem can be an attitude…feel comfortable you’ve joined for a reason, embrace that reason, stand tall, be proud, be Kitten in yourself!
- Own your wardrobe. Seek out the lace, the leather-based, the latex, the look…treat you to ultimately a fresh purchase… it’s yours… it is you…if it certainly makes you smile to yourself in the tube understanding that beneath your coating you may be going to unleash your internal crazy then you definitely’ve nailed it. Require some inspo? Head up to our Pinterest.
- Never ever judge…everyone is on a journey, be it psychological or real. We welcome all forms, many years, sizes at Killing Kittens, just exactly what is probably not your road is bang up some body street that is else’s.
- Get in on the banter! Most people enjoy a chat that is small that is what our KIK groups are for…tips on your own outfit? Experiencing stressed? Plans for a drink in advance? World politics? Get sharing, Get chatting!
- Teeth. Brush your smile. Then floss too…knock yourselves away.
- Rules…follow the guidelines otherwise you’ll end in the nasty corner…or naughtier part. Killing Kittens has guidelines set up for a reason…we want our Kittens to feel safe, to feel gorgeous, to take a moment to pursue what the deuce they would like to pursue. Respect those rules, abusing them stands apart like a viagra product gone incorrect.
- Gardening. Get farming. Be it raking, mowing or blown that is full gardening pay some attention south regarding the edge as to be honest whom does not love a little bit of dental.
- Clothing or no clothes…that may be the concern? You come out of one’s uber, register in the home, look at your coating in to the cloakroom…now go…GET NAKED! This does not take place at Killing Kittens. Continue reading “10 Tips to Surviving a KK Party. Visiting a Killing Kittens party may be nervewracking.”